Soya & Spinach Kebabs a perfect vegeterian snack to enjoy over a tea or coffee or even as starters for your meals. These are very healthy and nutritious with richness of proteins from soya and iron, fibre, vitamins and magnesium from spinach. These kebabs are very easy to make and very convenient to prepare if you have stocked up a batch.
Ingredients for kheema mix:
- 1 cup soya chunks
- 1 cup roughly chopped spinach
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp ginger garlic & chilli paste
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp haldi/turmeric
- 1 tsp kebab masala (optional)
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp aamchur powder/dry mango powder
- Salt per taste
Oil for Shallow Frying
Ingredients for binding & coating:
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 cup bread crumbs for coating
- Soak soya chunks in warm water for 45 minutes, then and boil it adding little salt.
- Drain and Squeeze out all the water.
- In a food processor, along with soya chunks, add all the ingredients mentioned above for kheema.
- Mix till everything combines well.
- Remove this mixture in a bowl.
- Now add corn flour and bread crumbs and mix well. Feel free to add little more corn flour or bread crumbs if your mixture feels moist.
- Now take small portion between your palm and shape it like kebabs.
- Coat with bread crumbs and shallow fry all till both sides are done.
- Sprinkle some chat masala and enjoy your kebabs with chutney or any sauce over a hot cup of tea or coffee.
Please note: After coating kebabs with bread crumbs, you can freeze them for around 10 days for future use.