Soya Chilli is a protein packed chinese starter made with soya bean chunks or nuggets. Soya chunks are known for its various health benefits and are very high in proteins. Soya chucks being absolutely nutritious, is a very popular and versatile ingredient used in Indian Cooking.
Soya is mostly used to prepare gravies and curries, however now a days it is also popularly being used in preparing starters, snacks, cutlets and much more. You may also want to check my recipes below prepared using Soya:
Soya & Spinach Kebabs which is a delicious, healthy and a nutritious vegetarian snack.
Paneer & Soya Patties which is another delicious melt in the mouth recipe for patties.
Soya Chilli | Soyabean Chilli is an Indo Chinese dish which is very easy to make and can be served as a starter with rice or noodles or you can enjoy it as is. If you like soya just like I do, I’m sure you’re going to love this recipe. I have also shared a quick video for this recipe you may want to check.
Do subscribe to my YOU TUBE channel for some interesting recipes.
- 1 cup soya chunks preferably Nutrela
- 2 cups water
- 1 diced onion
- 1 cup mixed very finely chopped onion and tomato
- 2 chopped spring onions separating the white and greens
- 8 – 10 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 cup diced capsicum
- 1 diced celery stick (optional)
- 1 tbsp red chilli garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sweet garlic sauce
- Pinch of sugar
- Salt per taste
- Oil for cooking
- Boil soya chunks in 2 cups of water. Once done, drain the water. Squeeze out all the water from the soya and keep it aside.
- Heat a pan, add oil to it.
- Add onions and spring onion whites and saute for around a minute or so.
- Add chopped garlic and continue to cook for another minute.
- Add red chilli garlic paste, soy sauce mix well.
- Add red chilli powder and little water if needed.
- Add in the boiled soya chunks, salt and sugar and mix everything till soya is coated well.
- Add some sweet garlic sauce, greens and mix.
- Soya Chilli is ready!!Serve hot and enjoy with rice or noodles or just as is!!!
If you’ve liked this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST
Share this recipe:
Follow me on Instagram: