An incredibly easy chicken recipe for tender and fully flavoured chicken baked in the oven until golden and caramelised.
This chicken recipe is super easy to make filled with deliciousness and goodness of all the flavors and juices. With a few ingredients, you can prepare and serve this chicken dish as starters or serve it with garlic rice, mashed potatoes or a simple salad.
One can chose to either bake the chicken or even cook it on a skillet. Cooking them at high heat in the Oven ensures it’s crispy edges, while keeping it super juicy on the inside. Once the chicken is golden and changes color, it’s cooked! You can even check it with a cooking thermometer. Let it rest for about 5 minutes to recirculate all of those natural juices through the meat.
You may want to check some of my delicious chicken recipes below that you’ll surely drool over:
- 350 gms of chicken drumsticks or chicken breasts ( I have used mixed cuts)
- 1 tsp paprika or red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chicken seasonings
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt or as per taste
- 2 tbsp oil for marination + 1 tsp for greasing
- Chaat Masala to sprinkle
Sign up now to earn free Bitcoins!!
- In a bowl, mix all the seasonings with oil to prepare a marination.
- Add and coat all the chicken pieces with the marination.
- Let it rest for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, line the baking tray with silver foil and grease it with some oil.
- Pre heat the oven at 200 degrees celsius for 15 minutes.
- Place the marinated chicken pieces on the greased tray and bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Flip the sides and bake again at grill mode for 5 minutes.
- Remove once done and let it sit for 5 minutes. You can also check the internal temperature of chicken, if it’s 165′ F or 75′ C.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and lemon juice and serve hot with any chutney of choice and it also goes really well with some garlic rice.
Looking for some part time assured income? Click here to sign up today!!!
OR the link below and start now!!!https://wazirx.com/invite/6f9ughjh
Share this recipe:
Don’t miss to check below for some more recipes for dips and chutney’s:
If you’ve liked this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST
Follow me on Instagram to stay connected: