Mango Muffins – Actually this was supposed to be a Mango Cake but, since I didn’t have a small cake mould I decided to pour the batter into a muffin mould and they turned out to be super luscious, bite size Mango Muffins.
It’s mango season and we all want to try different dishes and recipes to relish this wonderful fruit and after my recipe for Mango Colada I decided to prepare these and stock these little beauties. The best part is, it’s a Muffin with absolutely No Maida and No Eggs. I have used rava instead of maida and its super moist and delicious and a perfect treat for your sweet tooth!!!
If you’ve liked my Mango Muffins or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST
- 1/2 cup rava/semolina
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4th cup mango puree
- 1/4th cup oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of cardamom powder (optional)
- Pistachios for garnish
- In a bowl, mix rava and sugar together.
- Add some cardamom powder to mango puree and mix well. (this step is optional)
- To this, add mango puree and mix till well combined.
- Allow this mixture to rest for a good fifteen minutes.
- Now add salt, oil and mix well. Continue to mix till oil is well incorporated. If you wish you can allow this mixture to rest for another five minutes so all is well absorbed.
- Now add baking powder and give it a good mix.
- Once you have a thick batter of pouring consistency, add it to a muffin mould and garnish to chopped pistachios.
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 200 degrees for fifteen minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool and demould the muffins.
- Garnish and enjoy delicious Mango Muffins.