Mango Muffins – Actually this was supposed to be a Mango Cake but, since I didn’t have a small cake mould I decided to pour the batter into a muffin mould and they turned out to be super luscious, bite size Mango Muffins.
It’s mango season and we all want to try different dishes and recipes to relish this wonderful fruit and after my recipe for Mango Colada I decided to prepare these and stock these little beauties. The best part is, it’s a Muffin with absolutely No Maida and No Eggs. I have used rava instead of maida and its super moist and delicious and a perfect treat for your sweet tooth!!!
- 1/2 cup roasted rava/semolina
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4th cup mango puree
- 1/4th cup oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of cardamom powder (optional)
- Pistachios for garnish
- In a bowl, mix rava and sugar together.
- Add some cardamom powder to mango puree and mix well. (this step is optional)
- To this, add mango puree and mix till well combined.
- Allow this mixture to rest for a good fifteen minutes. Meanwhile set your ovento pre heat
- Now add salt, oil and mix well. Continue to mix till oil is well incorporated. If you wish you can allow this mixture to rest for another five minutes so everything is well combined.
- Now add baking powder and give it a good mix.
- Once you have a thick batter of pouring consistency, add it to the muffin mould and garnish with chopped pistachios.
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 200 degrees celsius for fifteen minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool and demould the muffins.
- Garnish and enjoy delicious Mango Muffins.
My cakes and Muffins bake the best at 200 degrees celsius per my oven. All oven are different so please check yours accordingly.
I have used a non stick muffin mould which needs no greasing, if you’re using the any other mould, I recommend you grease the mould.
Share this recipe:
If you’ve liked my Mango Muffins or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST