Mango Colada – yes you read that right…. it’s mango colada a blend of rich coconut cream/milk with mango puree. Pina Colada being my favourite drink and Mango being one of my favourite seasonal fruit, I thought of creating a fusion drink and named it Mango Colada that’s prepared in a jiffy…!!
- 1 cup mango puree or mango chunks
- 1/2 cup coconut milk/cream
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 drop of pineapple essence (optional)
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Add all ingredients into a blender. Blend well till nice and smooth.
- Feel free to add some more coconut milk if your drink looks thick.
- Pour and garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.
Pineapple essence is optional. I wanted to enjoy pure Mango flavour hence have’t added
You can add some ice cubes while blending.
You can use either coconut milk or coconut cream. If you want your drink to be light, add coconut milk