We all love French Fries and we all love Pizza, so combining these two, here I have a wonderful recipe for Dynamite Pizza Fries.
Dynamite Pizza Fries makes an amazing snack and your kids are for sure going to love it. This recipe calls for French Fries used as a pizza base, topped with toppings of choice and some cheese. I have given it a twist by arranging these fries on skewers which makes it even more fun for kids to enjoy Fries or for that matter Pizza … it’s Dynamite Pizza Fries. These Fries have been topped with Dynamite Sauce which is a spicy dip prepared mixing mayo, sriracha and sweet chilli garlic sauce and goes perfectly well with this dish. The best part about this recipe is there’s no fixed quantity you need to use to prepare pizza fries. You can use as many fries you like with as much of toppings and cheese you and your kids love and simple enjoy!!!
- French Fries (ready to fry)
- Sliced or chopped bell peppers
- Boiled or tinned corn
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp peri peri seasoning or any seasoning of choice
- 1/2 cup mozerella cheese
- Oregano and red chilli flakes
- Oil for frying
- Skewers for arranging fries
- Heat oil to fry the french fries and fry till nice and crisp and remove on kitchen absorbent.
- In a bowl, add peri peri seasoning to melted butter and mix.
- Arrange the fries in skewers. I have arranged it with bigger one’s at the bottom to small one’s at the top.
- Arrange the skewers on a grill rack, and brush it with butter and peri peri mix.
- Now add the topping and some each on each skewer.
- Sprinkle some oregano & red chilli flakes and put it in a pre heated oven at 180 degrees for 5 minutes or just until the cheese melts.
- Once done, remove and enjoy Dynamite Pizza Fries!!
Share my Recipe: