Potato is a versatile vegetable that can be used to prepare so many delicious snacks and starters and can also be used to prepare main course where potatoes pair up wonderfully with any other vegetable.
There are so so many dishes and recipes one can prepare with potatoes. I can go on and on with my list of dishes I prepare French Fries, Wedges, Cutlets, Hasselback Potatoes, Potato Curry, Chicken Curry, Mutton Curry and the list goes on….
French Fries are my favourite. Infact fried potatoes in any form tastes awesome. One can add any seasoning of choice to enhance the flavour and make it delicious.
Mexican Potato Bites is one such recipe, simple yet delicious. This recipe calls for baby potatoes which are deep fried and tossed with some Mexican Seasonings served which I have served with Tzatziki Sauce. Leave the peels on the potatoes for that amazing crunch!!
- 1/2 kilo baby potatoes
- Mexican seasonings as per taste
- Salt per taste
- Oil to fry
- Coriander or parsley for garnishing
- Cut the potatoes in two halves and wash the potatoes well and pat them dry with a kitchen absorbent.
- Heat oil in a pan to deep fry.
- Once hot, add the potatoes. Fry till half cooked.
- Remove in a plate and keep it aside for ten minutes,
- Again re fry the potatoes till nice, golden and crispy.
- Once done, remove in a plate or bowl and add salt and Mexican seasonings, Mix well.
- Mexican Potato Bites are ready!! Serve hot to enjoy with any sauce or dip of choice!!
If you’ve liked this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST
Share this recipe:
Don’t miss to check below for some more recipes for dips and chutney’s: