Spaghetti is long, thin cylindrical pasta that just resembles noodles. Its a traditional Italian Cuisine that can be tossed up with any kind of sauce and seasonings and it’s ready!! You can also bake it with some cheese or white sauce and/or pasta sauce with some chicken or meat or simply adding some veggies to it.
Butter Garlic Spaghetti – Well if you’re short on time and want to prepare something delicious yet quick, you must try this recipe. The aroma of sizzling garlic and the goodness of butter is surely going to make your taste buds tickle..!!! I paired up this dish with an appetizer I prepared… Stuffed Grilled Chicken Pockets and some Butter Garlic Sauce to go with it..!!
It’s actually a simple process to boil and prepare pasta/spaghetti. Follow the instructions mentioned on the packet. Add few drops of oil and some salt while boiling pasta as oil helps to keep the strands separate while draining and salt removes the blandness.
Just get your hands on simple basic ingredients and veggies and you’re all good to go…!!
- 1 packet of spaghetti
- 1/2 cup or 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp oregano (optional)
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Salt as desired
- Parmesan cheese for garnish.
- In a large pot of water, boil pasta as instructed on the packet.
- In a wok or pan, saute mushrooms just for a minute or so and remove and keep aside.
- In the same pan, heat olive oil add add butter.
- Saute garlic till it just begins to brown.
- Add boiled spaghetti, parsley and all the seasonings and give it a good toss.
- Mix till everything combines well.
- Garnish with some parmesan cheese and serve hot.
I paired up this dish with an amazing appetizer I prepared… Stuffed Grilled Chicken Pockets so I used the same grill pan to toss up the spaghetti simple reason being I wanted to combine all the juices from the grilled chicken with the spaghetti.