FOLLOW MY RECIPES:
Well- who doesn’t love chicken wings?? I love them in all forms be it fried with some coating or cooked and tossed in some sauces…. and then came in Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings which became a super hit at home. The best part about this dish is the crispy parsley that makes a perfect bed for the chicken wings and sums up the entire dish.
Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings is going to be the life of your family meal or a party!! They are so easy to make, cook with some basic seasonings and further baked with parsley and parmesan cheese. These wings are delicious and absolutely healthier compared to the fried ones. We won’t leave our vegetarians disappointed as they can chose paneer, soya chunks or baby potatoes as an alternate to chicken.
My Amazon Recomendations:
- 6 chicken wings
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp barbecue spice
- 1/2 tsp peri peri powder
- 1 tsp grilled chicken seasoning
- 1 1/2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Some sprigs of dried rosemary (optional)
- Salt per taste
- Wash and pat dry the chicken wings and season with some salt and pepper and set aside for fifteen minutes
- Wash and pat dry parsley and chop it once dried.
- Heat little oil in a pan and cook chicken wings till partially done.
- Now, in the bowl of melted butter add olive oil with all seasonings and mix well.
- Grease a baking tray, spread the parsley and drizzle some butter mixture.
- Now place the chicken wings on top and apply the butter mixture evenly on all the wings.
- Set aside for fifteen twenty minutes so that the wings can absorb all the flavors well.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese all over the wings.
- Now bake the wings in a pre heated oven at 200 degrees for ten minutes or until done. I baked in all for for twenty minutes flipping the wings and till the parsley was crispy. Make sure to keep an eye on the dish if you put it back in the oven for the second time.
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings with Crispy Parsley is now ready to serve with garlic bread and any salad or dip of your choice.
Please note: I have prepared this dish for two and used quantity as listed above, you can increase if you prepare a larger batch.
Make sure to keep an eye on the dish if you put it back in the oven for the second time.
If you do not plan to pre cook chicken wings, you might want to bake them longer in the oven for around thirty minutes or until done.
You can also use chicken thighs or boneless chicken.
Share this recipe: